Our emergency support line is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. It is the best way to get expert customer support service immediately.
WHAT IS AN EMERGENCY CASE?
Emergency cases are incidents that disrupt the customer’s core business. These are cases where customers are losing money and reputation every second.
A support request is not an emergency case if:
- The customer’s team knows of a viable workaround.
- Only minor, non-critical functions are not working correctly.
- The impacted system is a demo or test system.
- The customer, or a third-party consultant, caused the issue.
- The customer needs updates or changes made.