In the On-Premises version of SAP Business One, super users are able to manage licenses, users, and add-ons. In SAP Business One Cloud, user and license management is managed by the cloud operator through a centralised system: the Cloud Control Centre.
It is our responsibility to prevent resellers from interfering with centralised management in ways that could impact other customers, partners, and resellers. As a result, we have implemented the Power User status. These user categories are almost the same, except:
- Power Users cannot manage SAP licenses.
- Power Users cannot create new user accounts in the SAP Business One client environment.
- Power Users cannot install add-ons by themselves.
- Power Users cannot change their company name.
- Power Users cannot create new databases on their own.
All of these limitations are designed to protect users and keep your data safe.